Tuesday, August 30, 2016

AGAPANTHUS DREAM

"Agapanthus Dream" (5-24-10 10001v9) is a very old version of a very old photo. I may very well have posted this here already, but if so it was many years ago. My record keeping system has improved over the years. However, pix and whether I've already used them, still slip between the cracks. I came across it while selecting for my next photo exhibit/sale (set for early October). That selection process is as simple and as time consuming as going through every single folder of photos I have (altogether holding about 12,000). This also affords me the opportunity to delete pix I can't see ever using/editing. Which relieves the burden on my poor computer. I've got a good quad core, but even it has its limits. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home