Saturday, October 1, 2016

IMPRESSED

"Impressed" (9-29-16 001v3) is one of those pix best viewed in a larger version, so click on the image if you're interested in seeing the details (which abound). To my eye, it has a vaguely Halloween-like (bone yard) feel to it which is not surprising given the holiday is just a few weeks away. And I've had my costume for our community's party ready -- all but for making the head-dress -- for some time now. As to the pic, it's clearly been heavily fudged with. Especially alternating the diffuse filter with sharpening, many times over. I have a decent straight forward version of the original pic which should be ready for posting soon. (Just have some bits of painting out of distracting spots in it yet to do. And as I've said here many times before, that's my least favorite thing about working on pix. In fact I'd say it's the only thing I don't enjoy doing. Unless maybe it's cropping out a portion of a photo I really like for the sake of the pic as a whole. But that's more a sorrow than a dislike.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home