Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ORCHESTRATING THE COLORS

"Orchestrating the Colors" was taken yesterday and fussed into this shape just now. I made two other versions I saved, and several others I deleted along the way. And can you guess? Of course you can (if you've been reading this blog for any time at all): though I like this version most of all, it pleases me less now that I've been looking at it a while. Won't go into why, as I really like the over all colors but particularly that succulent (is that was it is?) in its sun struck coat of many colors. Even the original photo before my fudging, has an array of (more subtle but still bright) colors as the sun was coming through it from the top and behind. Which was what drew me to take pix. I was tired and achy, and still had a good walk yet to get home. But some things outweigh even old arthritic bones.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home