Wednesday, October 5, 2016

OPENING TO THE POSSIBILITY

"Opening to the Possibility" (4-15-14 063v3) is a fairly recent morph of an old photo. I've had it hanging fire for some time as it resulted from my on-going deleting and archiving project. A project I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to recently. But I'm glad I've gotten back to it as I've re-discovered pix I'd already ear marked as good for posting. Those pix are particularly welcome on days like today when I'm short on time to work on anything (new or old). And that's happening more as I take an increasing number of long walks per week that eat up the time I used to spend at the computer. Those walks also usually produce lots of new pix to be worked on. A happy conundrum to have, given I'd really begun to think I'd never be wandering around this beautiful beach side and university community again.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home