Thursday, December 15, 2016

CANNAS & PALMS & SUN, OH MY!

"Cannas & Palms & Sun, Oh My!" (12-09-16 007v2d) was just now morphed from a very new pic. It went through several versions that I thought were "it," but on reflection were not. So my recycle bin has several earlier versions in it. And even this one, which in both Photoshop and Microsoft Picture Manager is fine by me, looks a wee bit washed out in the blogger program. Sigh, haven't come up against that particular problem in a while. And I don't feel like making a second, more intense version (as I've done in the past) to post here. Because I've often wondered if the same is true on other viewers' screens/operating systems. (Not to mention I then find I don't know which version to order prints of, should I want to.) 'nuff complaining ... well, I'm back now. I went haring off after a good realistic version and got exactly no place. So I'll stick with this one. As even with the slight washing out of color I perceive on my screen when viewing in the blogger program, there's a lot I like about it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

2 Comments:

Blogger VCW said...

Doesn't look a bit washed out to me!!! But then I don't know what you are seeing. It's very bright vivid colors on my screens- phone and tablet.

December 17, 2016 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

I'm blushing again for taking forever to respond to your comment ... I agree with you on viewing this pic today on blogger. The color seems bright. It may be that they're brighter yet in other programs but I'll let it be... Thanks for your visit!

March 25, 2017 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home