Wednesday, December 28, 2016

HEART ON ICE

"Heart on Ice" (11-4-14 026v3b) is (as all too often, lol) a new morph of an old morph of an even older photo. I'd hoped to have totally new pix to chose from today but when I pulled out my camera yesterday I found I'd (yikes!) forgotten to charge my camera battery. Another symptom of aging as that's something I've never done before. Of course, I'd been using a different camera, on and off, for years before this one, that required AA batteries that I could (and always did) just carry extras of with me. But the only working camera I now have left has a lithium ion battery that has to be charged at a wall socket. Still not used to checking the low battery indicator on the screen, much less then remembering to charge it. Anyway, it's always fun to work on old pix. (Of course, if I were inclined to both do the research and go to the expense, there is a little portable battery recharger one can buy for smartphones and such. Could probably get one that would work for my camera battery, and then stuff it in my shoulder bag with everything else I cart around. But, at least at this point, I'm not so inclined. Hey, I'd still have to remember to charge the recharger. Smile)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home