Thursday, December 22, 2016

SOLSTICE TREE

"Solstice Tree" (12-21-16 012v2g) was morphed yesterday from a brand new pic. And (big surprise! lol) it's only one of several I've already made of the source photo. Had a very hard time choosing which to post today. But it being Solstice ultimately settled the issue. BTW, I'd really been hoping to capture a large crow that was sitting in the very top of this tree. But I had to take the shot too far away and my camera's not really equipped for that sort of distant detail, so the little splotch of the crow in the original got blended in during post production. (Or maybe my camera could do more ... I'm just not willing to learn all the adjustments I might be able to make. As I've said here many times before, I just want to take the shot, already.) Happy Holidays to All!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home