Thursday, January 19, 2017

HOLDING UP THE SKY

"Holding Up the Sky" (1-18-17 015v3) was just "finished" now. Well, sort of now. I've been fussing back and forth between several versions of several tree pix for a couple of hours. And have ultimately wound up seeing some problem in each of them, or (as with this one) losing my enthusiasm for it. There's nothing particularly wrong with this one, though I do wish it didn't "have" to be a square pic, but any other crop lost that countryside feel. (I've decided to at least consider biting the financial bullet and am going to do research on a new camera. The biggest issue I had with all the tree pix I took yesterday was due to my only working camera having a wide angle lens, as I mentioned here yesterday.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home