Saturday, January 21, 2017

OK, YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION

"OK, You've Got My Attention" (5-27-11021e) is a very old pic and I'm sure I posted it here a long time ago. But I'm in a rush and was opening folders at random when this little face popped up. I do so still like it, even after all these years. So, here it is again and with a new name (don't even have time to find out what I originally called it). On another but related subject, I have at long last ordered a new camera (with my credit card complaining the entire time it took me to fill out the info yesterday). I'm hoping it will be an improvement over the wide angle lens camera I've been reduced to using. As I've complained before here, my other two cameras died on me (spookily enough) during Halloween parties in 2015 and 2016.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home