Thursday, March 9, 2017

MIND GAMING

"Mind Gaming" (6-22-09 2656v9h) was just now morphed from (yup!) a very old morph of an even older original pic, one of my oldest. What else to say ... I was having great fun fussing with it. Went through a bunch of other versions that I could very well have saved but did not. I'm really disciplining myself to keep the number of versions of any particular pic way down. The load on my computer is not only tremendous but ultimately not necessary as I always save the source pic. (That's not to say I save every pic I take. Not at all, just those that have "something.") As to any versions thereof? Passing thoughts and urges along the way. Many times I look at versions and wonder just why I saved them anyway. And then there's how my tastes and skills change over time, too. Not to mention that at this end of life (my 73rd year) things are becoming more and more a matter of letting go. Or rather, not grasping after what's gone or clearly well on the way out. So not holding on to an outrageous number of pic versions is not only practical but a healthy exercise.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home