Friday, April 14, 2017

ONLY HOPE HOLDS IT TOGETHER

"Only Hope Holds It Together" (5-30-10 10008v2b) was just now morphed from an (need I even type it? :-D) old version of a much older pic. Lots done to it; don't remember the half of it, and that's just what I did to it today. As to the title, I usually avoid the word hope as I tend to relate to it as a useless (to be flat out honest) traitor. But something got through to me this morning. (And not that I haven't heard this can be true.) When one really believes/experiences that there's nothing left? Well, at the bottom of that echoing empty well there's always hope, if one chooses to take it on as a way of going on. Ack. Sticky, unreliable old hope that has always ultimately failed me big time in years gone past when I've needed it most. But sometimes it seems the loneliness is so bad even hope is better company than none. Jeeze! I sound like a old country western song. Not surprising, though, as I've been bingeing on it for days now.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home