Saturday, April 8, 2017

MAY GRAY IN MARCH

For anyone who's seen earlier photos here of this familiar view ("May Gray in March" 3-14-17 017v2), some even under foggy conditions, I apologize. I love taking pix of it. And keep trying to improve on whatever pix I already have. Who knows? Maybe some day the light, or time of day, or the season, or all, will be just right for a pic I'll be really satisfied with. (I also need to try getting closer, like to where the stairs actually start down. I imagine I might be able to lean a lot further out than I do from the fence where I've been snapping these pix.) Until then -- and even if it never happens -- I'm having great fun trying.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home