Sunday, July 9, 2017

NURSING AT THE TEATS OF THE NIGHT

"Nursing at the Teats of the Night" (10-29-09 7924v4b) was just morphed from a very old version of one of my oldest pix. And that's about all I have to say about it, as it's obviously had a ton of editing done on it. Well, also, believe it or not, for such a fussy pic there was a tiny spot I had to do some painting over on because it was distracting. Whenever I say something like that here (or on my poetry blog with reference to a word being problematic or distracting) I think of that fairy tale, The Princess and The Pea. Am I being way too sensitive? Eh! So what! Even if I am, it's my work and I'll nurse away until I feel fully nourished. That's not to say I ever think anything I do is perfect or finished. I just reach a point of satiation.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home