Tuesday, September 19, 2017

IN THE CROSSHAIRS

"In the Crosshairs" (9-17-17 030v14a) was just fussed from a very new pic. In fact, from the one posted here yesterday. I find this twisty tree trunk pic and what can kinda, sorta be seen through it's vaguely circular shape, such fun to fool around with. I highly recommend viewing this pic in a larger version (just click on the image). It's a mix of sharp detail and a little bit of blurring. BTW, when I came to this title, I had quite a wry chuckle. I've been feeling "in the crosshairs" of someone/thing for a while now. Not necessarily a pleasant feeling, but what can one do about it? Hey, how's this for a thought: edit photos and write poetry and go for long walks.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home