Monday, March 5, 2018

MAKING MEMORIES

The original pic for "Making Memories" (3-14-17 016v2) was taken a year ago, fussed with a great deal back then, and just today further fixed up a bit (some contrast work and a wee bit of sharpening). I'm not sure the title works except for me as I've not forgotten that day. Or that couple at the far end of the stairs. I have other pix that frame the two of them, close up, but think I like this shot (and crop thereof) the best. It places them in a larger context. As to the title: I just kept thinking what sorts of memories are they making between them in such an evocative setting? Are they even aware of it, or are they totally absorbed in each other, or the hyper-active surf below? I only know for certain I'm grateful for their part in the memory this pic evokes in me.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home