Tuesday, March 27, 2018

THE PATH NOT TAKEN

"The Path Not Taken" (3-21-10 10004v7), yep, old version, of older pic of mine. All I did today was crop it a wee bit and clarify it slightly. And, yes, the title is a take off on the title of/line in the famous poem by Robert Frost (The Road Not Taken). The more I age (and the decline becomes inevitably steeper) the more I think about the roads/paths not taken. In the case of the pic, it resulted from doing what I usually do when I see something intriguing. I not only look right at it from different angles, but behind me, where I just came from. That gander sometimes produces an even more interesting viewpoint. In the case of this old but "refurbished" pic, I'd been looking at and taking pix of a large tree to the left of the palm in this one. Turning around netted me that little path into the bushes and the lovely textures on the palm trunk.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home