Monday, March 19, 2018

HARBORING THE LAST LIGHT

"Harboring the Last Light" (5-30-10 10009v2a) was just morphed from an old version of a very old original pic of mine. One of those many photos over the years that keep generating new versions when I stumble across them again. The stand of cannas this was taken in is now a sad remnant of what I photographed back then. But I'm delighted to have many, many pix of it, in different states of growth and blossoming. This pic is especially fun, given that non-canna blossom that joined the fray that season. BTW, in case it's not obvious, it was not a night shot. I just fussed at it and it began to look a bit like one. So I stayed with that suggestion of night taking over, but light not totally defeated ... yet.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home