Friday, June 15, 2018

THE TIDE'S LEAVINGS

I have a feeling "The Tide's Leavings" (3-2-15 005v15g) is going to be one of those I'll regret posting or at the very least wonder why I bothered to. But I've been working on various pix for some time this morning, in between doing other work, and this one is about the best of it (sadly). In a way, it is the leavings (sic: dregs) of the 13,000 photo ocean I have on my hard drive ... who's in a rotten mood? Moi? BTW, this pic is a little more interesting if you can see the details (the many, many fussy bits and pieces), so just click on the image if you'd like to.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home