Wednesday, May 30, 2018

THE SEASON FOR BLUES

"The Season for Blues" (7-29-09 4616) is a very old pic, just recently re-cropped and color adjusted a wee bit. Love these blossoms -- that are out this time of year, BTW. Especially in this color. They're also spectacular in white. But my favorite, I have to admit, is a gorgeous purple ... but purple's the one I've seen the least of and have never managed to photograph as it's always been from the window of a moving car. Yeah, there's ways to take those sorts of pix, but this wannabe photog has never learned how. So I enjoy the pix I get on foot, of these blossoms in white and sometimes in this delightful blue.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home