Wednesday, July 25, 2018

JACARANDA BOUQUET

"Jacaranda Bouquet" (5-18-15 026v3a) was just further fudged out of an already heavily morphed version of an old photo of mine (not of jacaranda blossoms). BTW, jacaranda blooming season is just about completely over now. I missed the best tree displays (didn't make it for long walks in that direction and distance). And the only one near us has been having some sort of trouble for years. It blooms but not as fully and the blossoms fall extremely quickly even for jacarandas. I was tempted one day to take a single wide angle pic of the lawn, sidewalk, car and street, all heavily sprinkled with lavender, and call it "Purple Rain" if it came out decently. But I was headed home and very achy, so I just laughed at that punning reference to the famous Prince song and moved on without hauling out my camera.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home