Wednesday, October 17, 2018

THE MANY FACES OF TREES

"The Many Faces of Trees" (4-13-18 022v2a) was just morphed from a pic I took in April. Yes, it was of trees. :-) And, believe it or not, I did not do any direct fudging with their curves and lines. I just kept following along with the exaggeration the various functions and filters I applied brought to their relationships to each other. Adding outlining, e.g., or difusing and sharpening. Did lots of color inverting and re-inverting. And even changes like that, along with color changes and filters, subtly morph lines and shapes. In fact, there's a mass of changes in this pic, but as I say, none directly fussing with the trees basic curves and lines. I just allowed them to be brought out of the literal into the fantastic. BTW, I'd suggest you click on this pic for a larger version, if you'd like to see the many details.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home