Sunday, September 15, 2019

CROWN OF FAIRIES

Just fussed "Crown of Fairies" (5-2-10 10037[4]) from a very old pic of mine. I made two other slightly different new versions and am only slightly more happy with this one. Yeah, I actually used the word "happy" about a creative effort of mine. It felt strange to type it as I've not felt good about much I've been producing for some time. However, I hasten to add I do have some problems with it -- minor, but problems nevertheless. But can't do much with them given the editing program I have available to me. Overall, though, I like the feel of it. BTW, I haven't seen these little blossoms in our garden here in years and miss them. (I would think they're some sort of orchid?)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home