Wednesday, September 19, 2012


The Visit is one I'll retake someday. But at the time (very recently) I was just too comfortable (read: lazy) to get up and move to get a better angle from within that gazebo.

The Fall was taken from that same gazebo seat. Which was where I'd had lunch and other than snapping what photos I could without moving, was where I was learning by trial and error to use the new-fangled "tablet" of my visting friend.


I just edited "The Fall" this morning and it definitely reflects my mood today. I've actually worked on several photos so far today and none (not even these two) really "do it" for me; some were just flat out failures. Hm, that reminds me of a quote by Thomas Edison that I recently put up on my dreams & poetry blog: "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Of course, I'm no inventive genius -- not even a legend in my own mind -- but maybe I should remember this quote when life gets rough as it has been for a few days now, and nothing -- pragmatically or artistically -- seems to work).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home