Monday, September 10, 2012


Yes, both this one above, Through the Peep Hole and the one later below are experimental. I went further than I usually do with editing, aiming for an even more watercolor-like and non-representational look. I suppose I should let them both cool a bit before posting them; they are both brand spanking new edits of old pictures. But it's also true that just the sharing can sometimes gel my feelings about a photo. So here they are.

This one below is called Walking on Coals. Even just leaving this one overnight has cooled my enthusiasm for it, but it still holds enough pull for me to post it:


PLEASE NOTE: I've changed the name of this blog to "Trying to Hold a Box of Light," which means it's URL is now: http://tryingtoholdaboxoflight.blogspot.com. To see my photo of the same title that prompted this change, click here.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home