Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Taking It On The Chin: 2009 photo, revised in November of 2012 (re-cropped, and colors inverted and additionally manipulated).

This picture is not one I'd have necessarily chosen to post to this blog, but blogger's made some sort of upgrade that (again) leaves me in the dust. At least I'm assuming it's due to my ancient computer. That is, I can't get the coding for any new photo I upload. So all I can do is copy coding I already have from photo posts to my other blog (dreams & poetry). Fortunately, most of the photos on that other blog have not been posted here. However, this still severely limits the choice of photos for this blog. I'd like to think I'm stalwart about this and the myriad of other things that have gone awry in my life today. That I'm "taking it on the chin" but I'm not. I'm being rather whiney about it all. Which is really not called for with respect to this blogger problem at least, as I have my new computer just waiting to be set up!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home