Saturday, May 11, 2013


It's Not the Company It's the Hour is a new photo, just edited this morning. It was taken in that garden I shared a picture of here yesterday. I know many folk find that little "out of place" petal at the center distracting. One woman said about a similar shot that it was a shame I couldn't have gotten a photo without it. What can I say? I find this little petal amusing. Much like someone vaguely covering a sleepy yawn, therefore the title. For me, what bothers me a wee bit is that lower right corner (vaguely distracting, methinks). Fair warning, this is the type of photo I'll probably fuss with again and again in the future; recropping and recoloring. (I've already made one failed, almost abstract version.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home