Saturday, May 4, 2013


A New Day, above, is only days old and just re-worked this morning. Again, I have to say this is an all too familiar way I work with photos, but maybe that's not bad. Could it be what is called a personal style? Usually I'm inclined to find the familiar in my picture edits boring, but today I'm enjoying it.

The Heart's Fold, below, is the same photo with a little less fussing done to it. And not only is its style the same, but the colors are those I tend to use again and again. However, I think today is a good day to take comfort in the familiar, what with May grey out there just starting to burn off and forest fires not all that far away still burning.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home