Wednesday, October 2, 2013

AMARYLIS, & ICE FISHING

The original for Amarylis (2-19-10) is quite old, but just edited this morning. Another of those I'm not all that happy with. Actually I think I went too far. That is, went past what was actually a fairly decent version, but I'd already saved subsequent versions over it and I didn't feel like starting from scratch. However, this version does, at least for me in a vague way, call up the impact of red amaryllis blooms when they are fully open and sharing their fiery curves.

And just to be a pain in the butt I'm posting another version I made today of the same photo, Ice Fishing (2-19-10):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home