Monday, October 28, 2013

PRISONERS OF PERCEPTION

Prisoners of Perception (7-31-09), yes, another very old photo and a rather experimental version thereof. But I did at least just open a folder at random, instead of going back to those couple in which I've become overly fond of working. This wasn't even taken with the usual camera I was using back then. I'd not yet gotten in the habit of packing my camera in my purse and had to borrow my friend's. I'm rather glad I stumbled on this folder of pix because they have a much higher pixel count than either of the other cameras I've worked with. It's good to be reminded of the advantages to that in clarity and when doing a lot of cropping and Photoshopping. It's reminded me of the primary reason to get a better camera than my current 10.2 mp. Or at least get used to the ways of an old camera that same friend gave me, which takes higher pixel count pix. I could blame it on age (my 70th is coming in January) but it's probably just my basic lazy nature. I don't want to fuss with technical things. I just want to take and fool with the pix. And so I have folders of pix that don't ever quite work (except maybe sometimes as "abstracts") and might have if taken with a higher pixel count camera.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home