Friday, October 4, 2013

MANIC PENTACLE

The original for Manic Pentacle (10-30-09) is very old, but just fiddled with today. Clearly, I just dove into Photoshop and followed my nose. (I've been wondering if I shouldn't be capitalizing Photoshop as it's a brand name, but I'm not going back and correcting all my previous posts that have a lower case "p.") Given that most of what I've been doing with Photoshop recently feels repetitious I think I'm up against learning some totally new functions. I've been making do using the ones I'm already familiar with and just combining them differently, or learning to use their more sophisticated levels.

However, I've not been feeling very inspired photographically for a while. Though I've been having great fun working on my Tarot Gallery blog posting card meanings and images from various decks, which I've badly neglected for years. That blog also has a lot of my photos in which I've recognized something of the Tarot. That project's got my interest again, too. It's called "The Found Tarot" and what have been found so far are posted in Roswila's Tarot Gallery & Journal betwixt and between other sorts of Tarot posts, link in sidebar. It's a pretty good guess that I'll be posting new Found Tarot cards there soon.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home