Sunday, November 3, 2013

AT THE LOOM; & WEAVING FOR THE FALL

At the Loom (12-16-10) is an old photo just re-worked today, but not quite as old as those I've been mostly posting here recently. And as with just about every picture posted here in the past weeks I've very mixed feelings about it. But for once I'll leave the apologia at that.

This one below, Weaving for the Fall, I find an even less satisfying effort. And there's a third version I won't even post. Just can't seem to get beyond feeling a rather "meh" response to any of my efforts recently. This slough should pass (at least mostly). It usually does. Whether it's due to skewed perceptions, "objective" realities, or some combo of both, it will hopefully loose some of its grip eventually.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home