Thursday, December 26, 2013

CHRISTMAS CUPS

Christmas Cups was just taken on Christmas Eve in our memorial rose garden, along with a few other pix. Alert: complaint ahead. After doing a considerable amount of cleaning up and other fussing to deal with lots of distracting "schmutz" around these gorgeous blossoms, the photo as posted here appears almost as messy as the original before I cleaned it up. (I.e., the background in other programs is darker and a bit more uniform. And where I've "painted" over is not apparent, as it is here if you look closely.) Ack! More and more I'm finding color and lightness/darkness differences between what shows up on my blogs, and what appears in all other programs on my computer. Not to mention (but I'm going to) a pesky and continuous error message blogger's editing pages have been giving now for weeks. I googled about it and apparently it has to do with a coding issue between IE/Microsoft and Google. Both making for less than optimally enjoyable blogging these days.

However, I hasten to add I enjoyed snapping this pic (and all the others) on Christmas Eve. These two roses in particular felt like a Christmas gift. Maybe their "wrapping" as it appears here is less neat than what I'd like, but their beauty still shines.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home