Sunday, November 17, 2013

FEATHER IN HER CAP; & THE LURE

Feather In Her Cap (4-3-12) above, and The Lure (4-3-12) below are from the same old photo version. One of those many, many I've squirreled away to work on at a future date. I'm only marginally pleased by what I've done here in these two versions, but at least they're improvements on the one that's been sitting in that old folder.

You'd think since I'm becoming a bit bored with the effects I've learned to apply so far in Photoshop, I'd get on the stick (er, mouse) and learn some new ones. Well, "you'd" be wrong. My rush (sic: impatience) to get right to working at something I'm imagining continues to get in the way of that sort of effort.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home