Thursday, January 16, 2014

BIRTH OF A UNIVERSE

Birth of a Universe (4-29-12 11815v2) is from last spring, but just fussed with yesterday. It's one of those happy accidents. I'd not expected to bring out the flower center that way and still keep the lovely soft blue cast to the rest of the photo. I can't even remember the series of Photoshop filters I put it through. (Though I think it involved inverting and re-inverting the colors and I know I applied accented edges, and then I fooled with color/hue changes in MS Picture Manager.) It's surprising it didn't start going wonky on me. Though it's not a vastly cropped shot so the pixel count stayed high.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home