Thursday, February 13, 2014

EVANESCENCE

Not sure if I've posted this one before. There were a few months for which I did not record which photos I posted, and where and when. It had become a chore I was no longer willing to do. But, of course, I found I really do need to keep somewhat detailed notes; if not as involved as I had been keeping. And have since developed a less time consuming but quite effective system. However, I cannot know which pix I posted when I wasn't keeping records. I do know I posted a re-worked version of this pic above. And I could go on a lengthy search (looking at months and months of posts here and on my other blogs) to be sure I have not also posted this one. But even were I to find I have used it before, I'd probably go ahead and post it again today. Because when I stumbled across Evanescence (11-19-09 8259e) this morning, I thought, yes, just what I need today. To be reminded that there are things in life that are real and soft and beautiful, if fleeting.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home