Monday, April 7, 2014

TATTERED MASQUE

Tattered Masque (4-6-14 001v3) was just taken a couple day ago and edited yesterday. I have a couple of straightforward shots of this rose that I'll probably post here soon enough. Their backgrounds need some painstaking cleaning up and I'm just not up to it right now. Even though I really like the photos. If it were only a matter of the "painting out" process I'd not be so resistant to the work. But I'm also anticipating that on-going trouble with color discrepancies when I post them here to blogger. (It happens only with heavily color edited photos. Though I've yet to figure out if there's one particular function's result that causes the problem or if it's just the combination of several.) Anyway, back to "Tattered Masque" -- this title is another example of my imagination. I see a face slightly above and to left of center that looks rather grumpy at being exposed. How's that for projection?

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home