Thursday, May 8, 2014

PRIDE OF THE EVENING; & SALMON RUN

"Pride of the Evening" (4-15-14 003v2) is from a new photo just edited a day or two ago. (By the way, the name of the plant is "Pride of Madeira," therefore part of the input to the pic's title.) This version has already generated several others. Here's one, "Salmon Run" (4-15-14 003v5):

I've been going back and forth on whether I really like these two enough to post them today. But given my general mood for some time, snow will be falling here in Santa Barbara county before I feel fully enthusiastic about anything I produce. So, here they are, offered in all the glorious ambiguity I can muster. What I can say a bit more definitely is that I enjoyed working in the wider size. Unfortunately, this blog layout doesn't show wider sized photos to their best. I'll have to remember this if I ever decide to switch platforms for my pix. But until I do that, if ever, clicking on any pic posted here does -- in most browsers -- produce a much larger view.

NOTE: There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home