Saturday, July 5, 2014

CHASM; & SUN SALUTATION

The original shot for "Chasm" (7-5-14 015v4) above, was just taken today. I wasn't expecting to get any usable realistic pix as I was trying out new camera settings I discovered. I finally read through the entire manual for my Samsung and wanted to see how they effected the issues I've had with shots I've taken before. And voila! the "backlit" setting is very helpful. Though, of course, it didn't address some of the other problems with this particular shot. So I Photoshopped it to my heart's content. In this other version, "Sun Salutation" (7-5-14 015v5) below, you can see just what the pic was of (that tree really is that shape; years of pruning I'd guess):

Of the two of these, I much prefer "Chasm." In fact, I really only share "Sun Salutation" to give some idea of how far afield I went from the original shot in "Chasm." And with great glee, I'll add.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home