Thursday, August 28, 2014

PELLUCID; JUST A HINT; & BIRD SONG

As are the other two posted here today, "Pellucid" (9-1-09 6395v12) above is from a very old photo (the same one for all three). At least it's evidence I haven't entirely abandoned realistic pix. Though clearly I have fussed at it a little in Photoshop. I suppose the balance between realistic and abstract pix on this blog is not all that weighted to one side. However, my folders are becoming more and more laden with abstracts, i.e. what I've begun calling "morphs."

This next below, "Just A Hint" (v17), comes closer to a full morphing. I have mixed feelings about the heavy blurring, but think I like it more than not as it gives a pastel or painting-like effect:

And this third and last below, "Bird Song" (v6), goes all the way over into a morph and is about the only one of many versions of this pic with which I am quite content:

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home