Saturday, August 23, 2014

HEADED FOR HOME; & AFTERNOON NAP

"Headed for Home" (8-4-13 001v2) above, is a new version of an older photo, one that has appeared here before in other versions. This is a view I see almost daily and is just before one enters the hallway down to my rooms. It was taken standing on a overpass between buildings. A favorite place for me to sit and stare out at the mountains and write. "Afternoon Nap" (001v14) below, is this same pic endlessly fussed with, applying many filters and then using liquify. I know there's much more I can be doing with liquify (adjusting brush size and tension, and how one moves the cursor). I look forward to doing so on other pix when I'm a little less blitzed than today. However, I do sort of enjoy the feeling of curling up that "Afternoon Nap" offers.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home