Monday, August 18, 2014

LIQUID LIGHT; & THE GROWING GAP

"Liquid Light" (8-16-14 024v10) above, is a very new photo and even newer version thereof. It was taken in the little theatre here on our retirement community grounds and not all that fooled around with. Though I cropped it quite a bit, I applied only one filter, and did no color manipulation. I like sitting sometimes during the day in this theatre and not only because of the view out over the foothills and greenery. The light that suffuses it never fails to be interesting. Below is another version just to show how far afield my imagination can sometimes tug me, "The Growing Gap" (v12):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home