Saturday, September 27, 2014

FALLING FOR FALL; & [untitled]

"Falling for Fall" (9-27-14 004v2) was just taken this morning and finished now for posting. And I do really take a tumble for fall, even here in South Central California. Yes, we do have some fall foliage and the falling thereof. Nothing I've seen yet in my 6-1/2 years here to fully rival upper New York State's extensive displays of fall beauty. But when I discovered the trees in this pic had gone all autumnal my first year here, I'd be hard pressed to describe any difference in the delight I felt (still feel) on viewing them. All I did to this photo was crop it slightly and saturate the colors a wee bit to bring them closer to what I saw live. I did consider getting in closer to the trees to get some up through the leaves shots and such, or pix of those leaves raked in piles under the trees. But that ground is too uneven for my arthritic step and I did not want to chance it. Fortunately, the wide angle lens camera I had with me takes somewhat better distance shots than my old Samsung. And here's a yet to be titled different shot:

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home