Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MEETING THE MORNING

"Meeting the Morning" (9-20-14 028v4f) was taken and worked on about a week and a half ago, and finally "finished" this morning. I probably should let all brand new edits sit for a few days before posting, because I almost always then see something in them that needs work. In the case of "Meeting the Morning," it needed some cropping to de-emphasize that staircase landing's presence within the overall photo. Which is interesting because I noted with this pic something I've probably mentioned before. How the scale of a photo can change it's effect. I.e., in this case the larger this photo is, the less the staircase landing stands out. Ah, well, one cannot control for all viewing situations, or light, or background colors. Sort of like life as a whole, ey? Do the best one can and let it go.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home