Tuesday, November 4, 2014

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!

"Can You Hear Me Now!" is one of an exceptionally large number of versions I've morphed out of the same original (fairly new) pic. I was pleased to stumble on that radiating straight line effect. Hope I'll re-discover it the next time I want to try it on a photo. :-) I remember the two particular Photoshop filters it's a combo of, but the order in which they were applied may be important, too. Not to mention the adjustments one can make to each of those filters' effects, and I did do some adjusting. As much as I think it would be nice to have notes on how I got certain effects, it's great fun just to sit down at the computer and see what I might come up with that day that's new.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home