Monday, December 22, 2014

A LITTLE SLICE OF PARADISE

"A Little Slice of Paradise" (12-20-14 004v2) is a very new pic, just cropped a wee bit this morning. I've taken many shots standing in the same place (waiting for the elevator). But each comes out different, of course, depending on weather, time of day, season, etc. Others I've taken here I would consider to be better pix. That left hand wall stands out a bit much in this one. But without the walls that globe lamp takes over visually. However, I was pleased that the warmth of the light that day shows in this crop of the photo, distracting left hand wall or not. BTW, the Santa Barbara area is sometimes referred to as paradise. And the day I took this pic and others I most certainly agreed.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home