Friday, December 19, 2014

THE FIRE INSIDE

"The Fire Inside" (9-2-09 6432v9) was just tortured out of an old photo. For a few days now, I've been trying to develop a pic for use in my Seasons Greeting email, but with no success so far. However, I am developing an occasional pic along the way that I like for other use, as here. This is one of them. Not sure what tickles me about it. Maybe just that it finally looks somewhat balanced. I've morphed several other very different versions, most of which have a visual balance problem. Ah well, start with an out of balance pic -- which the original is -- and where else would I expect to wind up? :-) It took a lot of careful cropping, re-coloring, re-adjusting of contrasts, and applications of filters to balance this one out to my satisfaction. But I hasten to add, it's all fun and keeps these aging brain cells awake and curious.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home