Wednesday, December 10, 2014

AFTER THE STORM

"After the Storm" (12-2-14 026v2) was taken just as the recent rain storm we had was ending. Happily, we're due for another soaker in a day or two. Of course, one worries about mudslides in fire ravaged areas, but we sure do need the rain. Back to the pic: this staircase is just a matter of yards from my front door. So I often hobble over there at the end of a photo walk to look at it, and the courtyard and palms. Taking pix of an area like this presents an even greater challenge now since I use my wide angle lens camera almost exclusively. (Can't cart both cameras, and the wide angle one takes better pix overall.) I have to do even more camera tilting and fussing at getting vertical lines in sync than ever. And with the tiny view screen on a compact digital camera (not to mention my aging eyes) that's saying something. However, it's also part of the fun of it all. What's life without a few creative challenges.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home