Monday, June 15, 2015

CONVERGENT CHROMOSOMES; & THE TIGER MELTS

"Convergent Chromosomes" (10-1-11 11319ev18) is one of many (even more than is my usual wont) versions of an old pic. I fussed with it slightly today, increasing the contrast a wee bit to bring out those little bits of white. And that's all it seemed to need, at least on this viewing. Who knows how I'll feel down the road a piece. Ooops, below now is another version I just morphed after typing that immediately previous sentence about "Who knows..." called "The Tiger Melts" (10-1-11 11319ev18a):

When I say "just morphed" it's not as simple as that. Finding the "right" color combos once I inverted the black/white/gray, then the contrast that works for me took a bit of trial and error. However, there's nothing else I'd rather be doing on a day when I'm endlessly cranky. That sort of focus is a great pacifier, at least for the time I'm actually engaged in it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home