Wednesday, June 10, 2015

GRACEFUL EXIT

"Graceful Exit" (5-24-15 005v2) is a very new pic, just tweaked a wee bit this morning (tiny bit of painting out, and even smaller amount of sharpening and color saturation). I think I recall cropping it around the edges when I first saw it on my screen the day I'd taken it. So that's it, and this lack of intensive fussing makes it rather unusual in my slew of pix. But what draws me to it (and other shots I took of this dying fiddle head fern branch) is that it offers a sadly graceful testimony to the on-going drought here in California.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home