Thursday, June 4, 2015

THE PERSISTENCE OF JOY; & HALLELUJAH CHORUS

The source photo for both pix today is several years old, but just morphed into these versions today, along with several more. Among others, I used that filter I just tried for the first time yesterday, with very different results given the different pic to which it was applied. "The Persistence of Joy" (1-19-15 v8h) above & "Hallelujah Chorus" (1-19-15 v8a) below are far lighter in mood than the other versions. Which is surprising given my very dark mood today. But despite my mood I find I really like them. And lest I blather on and forget, here's "Hallelujah Chorus" --

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home